Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Who doesn't love seeing their name on something?

When I was little I always loved finding things with my name on it. 20 plus years ago Alicia was not that common. So I LOVE to find my name on anything. Have you seen people spelling their names (and other things) using Flickr photos? found a place that does all of the hard work for you. It's called Spell with Flickr, from Erik Kastner. Here is what it made for me:

A L I C_McElman_070716_2441 i A

Other than refreshing that page a thousand times to see the different combination of photos, I did clean up the garage a bit today. I filled up 3 boxes with old books and outgrown toys and took them to Goodwill. I found it a bit uplifting to get rid of some clutter and donate at the same time. I think I will try to make it a goal to donate, recycle, or toss at least two bags of stuff a week. I also threw out two bags of trash from the garage and gathered up the tons of jackets and other articles of clothing that somehow got left on my workbench. At least my workbench is clear enough now to start a new batch of glass on friday. Now if I could only find the laundry room floor...

No comments: