Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am going to take this class!


I have a great local (Marietta, GA) bead store, K Marie Beads (Bummer, the store is now closed!). She has an upcoming class that I definitely want to take. It's called Cold Connection. You get to make a custom stamped silver and copper pendant and you learn how to rivet! My Great Aunt was a riveter during WWII, so I figure this has to be in my genes! It is going to be scheduled sometime next month, I can't wait! Here is one of the class samples.

Another thing that I want to do is take a sewing class. A friend of mine got me started in learning to use my sewing machine, now I think I need to do more. Also, a nice evening out a few weeks in a row would be grand! I could always take a class at JoAnn's, but there are some smaller fabric stores and sewing stores that I need to look into. If you live in the Atlanta area and have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I tagged you! You are listed on my blog entry!

AmberDawn

Kristy C said...

that's really kewl!