Saturday, January 19, 2008

Do you Bzz? (How clean are your teeth?)

I am a Bzz Agent. That means that I try products and services and then share my opinions (via word of mouth) about them to family, friends, neighbors and people I meet when I'm out on my errands. I've participated in quite a few campaigns and a recent one has been my favorite. It was for the Sonicare UV Sanitizer.


Have you ever wondered how much bacteria is on your tooth brush? Do you toss your toothbrush after having a cold? I know I do. I used to rinse my brush in Listerine too and although I'm sure it's better than water, I still wonder how clean my toothbrush is. Well that worry is gone now, thanks to my new UV Sonicare Sanitizer. It kills 99% of bacteria and viruses in a 10 minute Ultra Violet cycle. I pop my sonicare brush head in, close the door and push a button. You can read all about the unit here.



Overall I am very happy with the unit. It was easy to set up and use. I hope you check it out. Also, if you would like an invite to become a Bzz Agent, email me at: aliciag (at) aliciag (dot) com and I'll send you a formal invitation.

Oh, we had more snow today! About two inches, then it rained. =( I did take my kids out to play in the snow before it started to rain. They had fun and built a mini snowman. It really brought back some memories of playing in the snow when I was little.

No comments: