Monday, September 22, 2008

Bracelet


Bracelet
Originally uploaded by Alicia G.
This photo is a bracelet I recently made. I'm starting to check out where I can start sending magazine submissions. With the ease of email submissions I thought I might as well give it a shot. Not sure what I'll submit yet. I did enter a project for Venus Zine's Craft Off competition which ended September 18th. I figure it's a good way to keep my mind going.

I still am planning on having an earring making class for my friends and some of my kids' teachers. It's all hinging on me finally cleaning out the formal living and dining room which has had random 'stuff' sitting in it since we moved in. It has dwindled a little bit and I think I'm going to try hard to pick away at it this week. I am growing a pile that will be donated, so that's always a good thing. I wish there was a magic organizing fairy that would just wave her magic wand over my house and make it all wonderful.

No comments: