Friday, November 9, 2007

Paper Dolls Anyone?

I made a jointed paper doll tutorial years ago when I was part of an online stamping community. I still get occasional emails about it, so I decided to put it back up.


It's a very easy project, and perfect for children. Especially if you use brads to connect the parts instead of using wire like I mention in the tutorial. These would also make great ornaments for the Christmas tree. You can make color copies of people and glue their faces on the doll's head.


If you are really into paper dolls and want this doll as a set of rubber stamps, visit my friend's store, Time To Stamp. She has a lot of great other stamps as well.

Not much else going on here. Just getting my ClinkIts 101 tutorial up for anyone who wants to know how to rubber stamp and emboss on the ClinkIts glass.


I also have a few more tutorials to put back up. They include a knotted bead necklace, stamped glass christmas ornaments, and a simple strung bracelet. I expect these to be up before the end of the year.

Here is a mosaic of paper doll related listings on eBay:


1 comment:

Kristy C said...

I mentioned your wonderful clinkits on a blog post from yesterday 'cos I used one yesterday!:)

Happy New Year!