Thursday, July 12, 2007

Loving my Yo Yo Maker from Clover

I'm sure some of you have made fabric yo-yos. It's a great way to use up scraps. I recently purchased a Clover Yo Yo Maker off eBay and I am LOVING it! It makes cutting the fabric and sewing it very easy! If you haven't seen any of these yet I urge you to take a peek.

And if you're not entirely sure what a fabric yo-yo is, check out a beautiful tutorial by Heather Bailey. She started a garland craze which in turn created a great Flickr group for all sorts of garlands.

I'm mostly using my yo-yos for kids hair clips and pins. I'm also sewing a few onto some plain white newborn socks for my friend who just had a baby. I'm delivering those with a pot roast dinner to her tomorrow! I will take a few photos before I give them to her.

No comments: